- All runners must complete the prescribed course.
- All runners must wear the race singlet, race number and timing device.
- All runners are to behave in a fair and sportsmanlike manner without interference or aggression towards other competitors and any breach of this rule may result in disqualification from the Bondibarefoot.
- If in the opinion of an event medical officer or a event safety official a competitor is physically or otherwise incapable of starting or completing the run or has been on the run course for an inordinate time such competitor may be disqualified from starting or be removed from the beach at any time.
- If in the opinion of the Race Referee the weather conditions are dangerous or unsuitable the run may be cancelled without notice.
- Prize winners must be present to receive their prize.
- The decision of the Race Referee is final.
The BONDIBarefoot will ensure that competitors have access to a fair and equitable process in dealing with grievances and provide an avenue for competitors to appeal against a decision which may affect their progress and final position outcomes.
Each complaint or dispute must be submitted in writing to the Race Referee within 30 min of the completion of the event for consideration. Each complaint/dispute will be dealt with by the BONDIBarefoot Race Referee and the BONDIBarefoot committee event organisers.